Exceptional service starts with getting the basics right. Across all our products and services, we deliver quality, simplicity and value which saves you time and money. We back our operational excellence with our Performance Pledge which applies to all our customers:
Our commitment to service applies to all aspects of our relationship with you.
Our standards of service
Across billing, queries and on time transfers, we are committed to offering excellent service.
- We will provide you with accurate information, either verbally or written, and make it easy for you to contact us
- We will advise you if there are any changes that affect you
- We will act promptly to resolve any queries your raise with us. If it is not possible to resolve your query immediately, we will keep you regularly informed of progress
- We will provide you with accurate, monthly invoices
- We will transfer your supply on time, every time*
- We will offer our expertise and provide product advice to help you manage and reduce your energy consumption
Treating you fairly
Ensuring that you’re treated fairly and your needs are met is a core value of ours, and this ethos is embedded in our company culture.
- We will act in a fair, honest, transparent and professional manner
- We will provide invoices which clearly show the consumption, price per kWh and daily charge if applicable
- We work closely with the regulator and comply with all regulatory and compliance issues to ensure your needs are met
- We will work with you if you are having difficulty paying your bills
What our Performance Pledge means to you
We aspire to deliver a quality service every single day. If you feel we have failed to meet any aspect of our Performance Pledge and you have not been able to resolve this with our Customer Service team, you can escalate your query to our Managing Director, email Matthew Gray
*On-time transfers ‐ There are two circumstances which may cause your supply to start late; if your current supplier objects to the transfer of your supply or if you fail to provide sufficient detail so we can register your site on time. This includes Emergency Contact details if your supply point uses more than 732 000 kWh per year.
Need to contact us? Here’s how
We’re proud of our exceptional customer service. You can contact us quickly and easily with any query by calling us on 0800 804 8589 or by email. If you’re an existing customer you can also send us queries via myCorona.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about your service, please give our customer service experts a call on 0800 804 8589, anytime between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. We’ll do everything we can to resolve your query quickly, and to your satisfaction.
Contacting the Energy Ombudsman
If you’re not completely satisfied, please let us know. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction within eight weeks, and you are a small or medium-sized organisation, you may be entitled to refer your issue to the Energy Ombudsman.
For details, visit energy-ombudsman.org.uk, or phone 0330 440 1624 or 01925 530 263.