Save Time by Raising your Queries Online!
At Corona Energy we pride ourselves on our operational excellence but from time to time queries do naturally arise and we want to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.
Did you know you can save time by escalating any account queries you have online?
Our online account management service, myCorona, gives you the ability to raise and track queries and view any outstanding or historical queries.
Once a query has been raised in myCorona it will automatically be assigned to a customer services agent and we aim to have this acknowledged within 48 hours and rectified as soon as possible. You can track the progress of all queries under myQueries section.
Resolving a query in three simple steps:
- Sign into myCorona and visit the myQuery tab.
- Select ‘Create a New Query’- here you will be asked to select from a list the query code that best suits your needs*
- Enter a short description, provide the related MPAN/MPRN and contact details in case we have any further questions.
Take a look at our User Guide to see further help on resolving your queries.
*Please note our newly available query codes:
- REFUNDS – Request refunds on the portal
- Estimated read – Submit up to date readings with a photo upload feature to attached pictures of meter readings
- Price query – Discuss your contract rates
- Climate Change Levy- Submit climate change levy (PP11 forms) reduction requests
- Site works – Raise requests for metering works (exchanges, removal, upgrades etc.) via the portal.