Our Values & Behaviours
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our values and behaviours not only set us apart from our competitors, it also inspires us to create a culture of collaboration which rewards innovation. We appreciate a diverse and inclusive environment and we want everyone to feel valued for their uniqueness, recognised for their diverse talents and where they can be themselves.
It is important to us that any new member of our team can identify with our values and behaviours and as part of the interview process, we will try to ascertain how well you relate to these. Our values are:
- Customer First
- Forward Thinking
We recommend that as part of your interview preparation you consider what each of these means to you and where you might have applied this in your previous experience.
What does the job entail?
The IT Project Co-ordinator role is focused on supporting the business in delivering IT Projects & Company initiatives to support growth and efficiency. You will support the Project Manager or Management Lead in resourcing, planning and scheduling project activities with a high degree of reporting, monitoring and supplier engagement required.
This role offers a multi-dimensional workload with a varied portfolio of initiatives. It is a fast paced environment where you will be required to operate within a budget, timescales and within the scope of the deliverables.
You will form part of a small team of IT System Analysts, Business Analysts, IT Developers and Project Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Essential –
- Proven experience as an IT Project Co-ordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of Project Management lifecycle and ability to work within a framework
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Experience of working directly with external suppliers and partners
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Solid organisational skills and time management
- Knowledge of file management & versions control
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Desirable –
- Utility experience and business awareness
- Knowledge of Project Management tools (eg Trello, Jira)
- Recognised industry related qualification
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Monitor project risks and issues and provide solutions or escalate as required
- Facilitate meetings and capture minutes
- Able to demonstrate commitment to equal opportunities through their previous work experiences
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
- Profit share
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Enhanced annual leave options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance and Income protection
- Day off on your birthday
- Online learning account
- Shuttle bus to and from local train stations
- Free onsite parking