Corona Energy is a leading independent energy supplier with over 20 years’ experience servicing UK businesses. We are passionate about our employees and recognise that they should be in the centre of everything we do. Our awards reflect the great work we do in developing our teams and providing first class customer service and we are very proud to have held the Investors in People Gold award for the last 4 years. What are you waiting for? Join our team today!
What does the job entail?
The Customer Service Team Leader will be passionate and results driven and champion a culture of professionalism and high standards of customer service. You will Lead, coach and motivate a team of Customer Care Executives to deliver departmental KPI’s, targets and objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and motivate a Customer Care Executive team to optimum performance levels to achieve agreed targets contributing to the company’s objectives
- Responsible for the day to day people management; performance management review’s, 1-2-1’s, 360 review, conflict resolution and team meetings
- Provide clear and concise direction, support and guidance to the team through effective coaching, leadership and setting of SMART objectives. Manage performance through regular, effective reviews, addressing performance issues according to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Conduct development reviews and recommend training and development plans.
- Deliver all departmental KPI’s, achieving set targets and objectives within the inbound calls, chat, email queries once
- Challenge processes and procedures, identify and implement improvements to enhance the customer experience or improve operational efficiency
- Build effective relationships with other teams and departments. Communicate all information clearly and in a timely manner.
- Act as a role model to others whilst striving to achieve high standards of performance and customer service.
- Ensure full adherence to the company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Regularly measure customer satisfaction and report to senior management
- Any other reasonable duties as defined by management
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of managing a large team within a contact centre environment
- Proven experience of coaching, motivating and developing a team
- Proven experience of hitting set KPI’s and targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Able to produce reports for senior management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise to meet business deadlines
- Able to demonstrate commitment to equal opportunities through their previous work experiences
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
- Profit share
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Enhanced annual leave options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance and Income protection
- Day off on your birthday
- Fresh fruit, snacks and breakfast every day
- Online learning account
- Shuttle bus to and from local train stations
- Free onsite parking