Corona Energy is a leading independent energy supplier with over 20 years’ experience servicing UK businesses. We are passionate about our employees and recognise that they should be in the centre of everything we do. Our awards reflect the great work we do in developing our teams and providing first class customer service and we are very proud to have held the Investors in People Gold award for the last 4 years. What are you waiting for? Join our team today!
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our values and behaviours not only set us apart from our competitors, it also inspires us to create a culture of collaboration which rewards innovation. We appreciate a diverse and inclusive environment and we want everyone to feel valued for their uniqueness, recognised for their diverse talents and where they can be themselves.
It is important to us that any new member of our team can identify with our values and behaviours and as part of the interview process, we will try to ascertain how well you relate to these. Our values are:
We recommend that as part of your interview preparation you consider what each of these means to you and where you might have applied this in your previous experience.
As the Learning and Development Advisor you will support the business’ strategic plans for growth by leading on the development and implementation of progressive learning and development strategies.
• Develop appropriate organisational learning strategies to meet training and development needs of the business
• Design and lead the delivery of learning solutions within the Corona Academy in line with the company’s people vision and strategy
• Design and implement appropriate frameworks to drive a culture of continuous learning and development
• Research and make recommendations for new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning, implement and evaluate such recommendations
• Conduct regular and appropriate training needs analysis across the business based on line manager feedback and Personal Development Plans
• Continuously evaluate training and development effectiveness included value added (ROI)
• Actively engage the relevant people and build strong working relationships across the business
• Plan departmental and functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required
• Assist in the development, implementation and tracking of performance development initiatives, such as performance reviews and 121s
• Continuously improve and implement an excellent new starter experience including the design and delivery of mandatory and other internal or external training
• Act as a trusted advisor for line managers regarding specific development needs for their team members as when required
• Provide project resource for various business initiatives and project in a proactive manner as and when required
• Ensure that accurate training records are maintained for all staff
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
• Identify and eliminate operational risk according to ORSA
• Any other reasonable duties as defined by line management
We have received a number of reports that Corona Energy’s name is being used to fraudulently solicit information from our customers. Our Customer Service team is UK based and we would never ask for any information including address or payment details without going through our comprehensive data protection check first. If you have been contacted and concerned please call us or alternatively contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.