Corona Energy is a leading independent energy supplier with over 20 years’ experience servicing UK businesses. We are passionate about our employees and recognise that they should be in the centre of everything we do. Our awards reflect the great work we do in developing our teams and providing first class customer service and we are very proud to have held the Investors in People Gold award for the last 4 years. What are you waiting for? Join our team today!
Our Values & Behaviours
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our values and behaviours not only set us apart from our competitors, it also inspires us to create a culture of collaboration which rewards innovation. We appreciate a diverse and inclusive environment and we want everyone to feel valued for their uniqueness, recognised for their diverse talents and where they can be themselves.
It is important to us that any new member of our team can identify with our values and behaviours and as part of the interview process, we will try to ascertain how well you relate to these. Our values are:
- Customer First
- Forward Thinking
We recommend that as part of your interview preparation you consider what each of these means to you and where you might have applied this in your previous experience.
What does the job entail?
The Marketing Coordinator will be the main liaison between our Marketing Consultants and the Head of Sales and Marketing. You will support the increase of customer awareness of the Corona Energy brand and drive growth of our customer base, supporting Corona’s values and vision into actions to deliver results. This is a crucial role in enhancing the Corona Energy Brand, to bring our values and competitive edge to life and increase customer awareness to drive growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support relationship with 3rd party Marketing Company and communication with Head of Sales
- Support development of integrated marketing plans to different customer types and market sectors
- Manage corporate literature stocks, version control and order process
- Support creation of corporate and sales literature for all products and services
- Produce content for editorials/press releases/advertisements
- Cost compare events, printing and any other Marketing spend
- Support, plan and manage exhibitions/Conferences and customer events
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Support retention and acquisition programmes to maximise repeat and drive new business
- Prepare budgets and control expenditure within approved limits and in line with the business plan
- Manage new product launches including marketing literature and campaign activity
- Communicate initiatives internally
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by management
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in a marketing environment
- Previous experience of managing a third party
- Previous experience of planning
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and InDesign skills
- Excellent communication and word skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and exceed deadlines
- General interest in marketing
- Be creative and innovative
- A-level or equivalent qualified
- Able to demonstrate commitment to equal opportunities through their previous work experiences
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
- Profit share
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Enhanced annual leave options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance and Income protection
- Day off on your birthday
- Online learning account
- Shuttle bus to and from local train stations
- Free onsite parking