Corona Energy is a leading independent energy supplier with over 20 years’ experience servicing UK businesses. We currently supply 14% of the industrial and commercial gas market with around 13,000 customers and have over 85,000 meters in our capable hands. Our awards reflect the great work we do in developing our people and providing first class customer service and we are very proud to have held the Investors in People Gold award for the last 4 years. With the vast majority of our employees rating us as good or excellent to work for – what are you waiting for? Join our team today!
What does the job entail?
The Senior Credit Controller will join a fast paced and target driven team, reporting directly to the Credit Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their leadership skills, whilst being hands on with their own portfolio of customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the invoice queries for your portfolio, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a speedy resolution
- Analyse and prepare data for regular conference calls and face to face customer meeting
- Drive & support the team to deliver monthly targets, reducing the overall aged debt, DSO and unallocated cash.
- Champion cross departmental collaboration
- Point of escalation for credit controllers
- Manage the credit teams call quality requirements working with third party company
- Call coaching and regular consistent feedback
- System training
- Provide support to the Credit Manager on day to day people management for 3 SME credit controllers
- Any other duties as defined by management
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced credit control professional having previous supervisory or team leader experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a target driven environment
- Confident in driving and role modeling change
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a high pressured and supportive team
- Can do and proactive attitude
- Self-motivator who can positively influence others
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of either the gas or electricity industry desirable but not essential
- Able to demonstrate commitment to equal opportunities through their previous work experiences
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
- Profit share
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Enhanced annual leave options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance and Income protection
- Day off on your birthday
- Fresh fruit, snacks and breakfast every day
- Amazing company parties
- Stunning new office with true community feel
- Online learning account