myCorona is our pioneering online account management service giving you up-to-date information 24/7. Businesses can login at a time that suits them to:
- Raise and track queries in myQuery and monitor progress in real-time.
- Download your bills and view your billing history in myBill
- NEW FEATURE! See the status of your bill – paid or outstanding in myBill
- See how much energy you are using in myEnergy. Helping you to save both energy and money!
- See when your contract ends or is coming up for renewal in myPortfolio
- Submit your gas and electricity reads in myReads to ensure you are billed only for what you use.
- Review your prices in myPortfolio
- Review billing and site address details in myPortfolio
“We’ve seen (Corona Energy’s) customer portal develop and power ahead. myCorona is now an industry leader, second to none!””
– Terry Churchill, London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Don’t have a login yet?
To obtain your unique log in details please email the myCorona team at myCorona@coronaenergy.co.uk.
Need to contact us? Here’s how
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about your service, please give our customer service experts a call on 0800 804 8589, anytime between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. We’ll do everything we can to resolve your query quickly, and to your satisfaction.
Contacting the Energy Ombudsman
If you’re not completely satisfied, please let us know. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction within eight weeks, and you are a small or medium-sized organisation, you may be entitled to refer your issue to the Energy Ombudsman.
For details, visit energy-ombudsman.org.uk, or phone 0330 440 1624 or 01925 530 263.