Get a quote today
Get a quote today.
Microbusiness using under 100,000 kWh for Power

Microbusiness using under 293,000 kWh for Gas
Request a quote
Type Below
FAQ & Help

How do I use a Third Party Intermediary?

A TPI can obtain contract rates on your behalf if you have provided them permission with a valid Letter of Authority. Corona work with selected number of TPI’s that are signed up to Ofgem’s ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme). A TPI will charge a fee for their services and they will discuss this with you.

More information on Ofgem’s Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme.

Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme for brokers and Third Party Intermediaries: what your Microbusiness needs to know | Ofgem

Advice on switching business energy supplier from OFGEM.

Switching your business to a new energy tariff or supplier | Ofgem

Free, independent, confidential and impartial advice when switching your small business to a new energy supplier.

Switching your small business to a new energy supplier – Citizens Advice