Get a quote today
Get a quote today.
Microbusiness using under 100,000 kWh for Power

Microbusiness using under 293,000 kWh for Gas
Request a quote
Type Below
FAQ & Help

I am a residential customer moving into a premises supplied by Corona Energy

Corona Energy only supplies energy to business customers. 

To request a change of ownership, complete the online form providing the required supporting documentation.  The change of ownership will be processed once the information provided has been verified  you must then transfer to a residential energy supplier.  Until your supply transfers, you will be charged at Deemed rates which may be higher than the rate offered by a residential supplier.  You can find a new energy supplier through any price comparison websites or by directly contacting another residential energy supplier.