Get a quote today
Get a quote today.
Microbusiness using under 100,000 kWh for Power

Microbusiness using under 293,000 kWh for Gas
Request a quote
Type Below
FAQ & Help

What do I need to do when moving into a property supplied by Corona Energy?

If you are moving into a premises supplied by Corona Energy, it is important that you give our dedicated business move team at least 30 days’ notice. This time allows us to ensure an accurate bill can be provided and you don’t end up paying for energy consumed by another party.

To process this change, simply complete our online form and attach one of the following legal documents:

  • Solicitor’s letter giving details of the move
  • Deed of Surrender signed by both parties
  • Lease agreement or a certified copy of the tenancy agreement
  • A completed TR1 (Land Registry transfer of whole registered title)

If you are moving into premises supplied by Corona Energy, a Deemed Rate will apply. Deemed tariff rates may be more expensive than contract rates, therefore we suggest you try to move off this rate as quickly as possible.

Call us on 0800 804 8589 and speak to our dedicated sales team to discuss a contract or request a quote.