Get a quote today
Get a quote today.
Microbusiness using under 100,000 kWh for Power

Microbusiness using under 293,000 kWh for Gas
Request a quote
Type Below
FAQ & Help

What do I need to do when moving out of a property supplied by Corona Energy?

If you are moving out of premises supplied by Corona Energy, it is important that you advise us at least 30 days’ before your move. By advising us you are moving, we can ensure you are not responsible for any energy consumed after this date and will receive an accurate final invoice.

Advising us of your move is simple, submit this form and provide one of the following legal documents:

  • Solicitor’s letter giving details of the move
  • Deed of Surrender signed by both parties
  • Lease agreement or a certified copy of the tenancy agreement; or
  • A completed TR1 (Land Registry transfer of whole registered title)

We are unable to process your move request without one of the above legal documents.